Video tax tip for those making extra cash selling goods or providing services

People who sell items or provide a service and get paid by a payment card or through a payment app may get a Form 1099-K reporting these transactions.

IRS video tax tip: β€œAre you making extra cash selling stuff or providing a service?” provides taxpayers tips on how to report this type of income or correct erroneous 1099-Ks.